Sunday, September 27, 2009

Staying in all weekend is not so bad...

















Above is me yesterday and then my everything, my Alan on his birthday! xoxo <3



I am usually the type who wants to go out on the weekend since I work all week and pretty much dont go anywhere after work, but this weekend I stayed home. Alan spent the night with me last night which always makes me HAPPY!! :-) We watched some cheesy, and I mean really cheesy horrow flicks and snuggled. Ahhh, I love him! He's still sleeping. I'm going to make him breakfast in bed. I do most times that he stays with me.




Friday I printed out tons of new pictures so I am hoping to make some time to scrapbook in the evenings after work next week. I really want to shop online for new supplies, but that has to wait a bit longer. Bills come first, blah, being responsible sucks sometimes. LOL.




We've been getting crafty at work lately too. Me and Rosa treaced the babies feet to make cute little ghosties and we traced there hands to make spiders. They turded out so cute. I will take my camera to work Monday and take pictures of them. Next week we are going to play with paint and paint pumpkins. It's going to be a mess, but fun!




I also got to go buy all kinds of Halloween decorations for the nursery and play area at work. It was so fun to decorate everything. Our party is on Halloween day this time because it falls on a Saturday. It is going to be so much fun! Cake walks, games, tons of yummy food, cute kids in costumes, photo ops....




I just love this time of year! Well, there is one thing about it that I don't like, having to put my flip flops away. I could wear them all winter if it never rained or snowed. I'm going to talk Alan into going to the park today and taking a walk and of course taking pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment