Sunday, September 13, 2009

The past 2 years....

A lot has changed in my life in the past two years. All for the best though and I am happier than I have ever been.

First, I left Danny in April 2009. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. But for the best, we just were'nt happy together anymore. When I first left it was difficult. He took it bad, threatened, and well definitely hated my boyfriend Alan (more on him shortly! :-)). But now Danny and I are still friends, we talk every few days, he has a new gal, and he is *ok* with Alan. I think we are both just glad to see each other happy again.

I have known Alan for 2 and a half years. We were friends first and just fell in love. Well, he is my EVERYTHING!! He is amazing, treats me wonderful, spoils me, puts up with me..what more can I ask for? Hey, he buys me scrapbook stuff and Hello Kitty stuff!! He knows me better than I know myself. Anyway, he is 42, yeah I got a thang for the older guys. Hehe! He is big time into wrestling. He works with his buddy in Virginia with Ward-Hebner Entertainment. He loves football, flea markets, road trips, and telling me I'm whiney and spoiled (all in a playful way, of course! :)). He spoils me so it's his fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Hehe! We actually met via the internet.

I have a new job which I love very much. I've worked at Children's Palace Daycare since January 2008. I work in the nursery with the little ones. Makes me have baby fever (but the timing isn't right for that YET)! I am the lead teacher in the nursey and it is the best job ever! My bosses are great too and I work with a lot of nice people.

I have my own little apartment which I love. It's two bedrooms, of course I made the spare room my scrapbook room! I love the area I live in. It would bbe perfect to raise a family in. :-)

That's all for now. Alan and I are going flea marketing early this morning so I need to go get ready.

More updates and pictures of all the fun stuff I've been up to will come soon. *Muah*

No comments:

Post a Comment