Saturday, September 19, 2009

I miss my sweetie!!!!!!!!! He's been out of town since yesterday morning and it seems like it's been days already. Thank goodness he'll be home tomorrow.

I did get a lot done today though. My apartment is sparkling clean and smelling oh so fresh. Hehee. I took a nap after I cleaned and now I want to get crafty. Yayy!! I actually found some cool new goodies at Big Lots a few days ago, so I am excited to use them. I need to make a visit to two peas and I really need to catch up on the latest and greatest supplies. I am so out of the loop.

I need to shop for supplies for a craft that my babies at work are going to help me with. We are going to make an autumn tree for our door at work. There little handprints are going to be the leaves in yellow, orange, brown, green, and red. I am debating on using paint or just tracing there hands and cutting the handprint out. Hmmm???

I am happy because my old scrappy online friend Nichole emailed me back. yayy!! Hi Nichole!

No comments:

Post a Comment